From the Desk of Marisa Pensa,
Founder & President of Methods in Motion
This role is designed for the top 1% of sales champions. Possibly due to extenuating circumstances, life has re-prioritized how you work. Before reading on, be sure you can answer YES TO ALL FOUR of the following questions:
- Do you have a compelling sales story and proof of your success?
- Do you thrive on working from home versus commuting to/working in an office environment?
- Do you prefer flexibility over working full time?
- Do you prefer 1099 status over employee status?
This is a unique role for a highly qualified candidate. First and foremost this is a sales role. Conducting sales training may be possible in the future for highly qualified candidates, if an additional trainer is needed. Selling and finding new clients will always be a part of this role. If you are still interested, please read on.
Methods in Motion, a sales training and advisory company, helps our clients build and accelerate growth for high-performing sales teams. We understand that happy associates lead to happy clients and that our people are our greatest assets. To that end, Methods in Motion offers a supportive and flexible work environment, with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in the United States or Canada.
For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving team. The candidate will benefit professionally from gaining valuable insights on effective selling techniques from experts who have taught these proven sales processes for the last fourteen years.
The BEST-FIT CANDIDATE will have the following competencies and preferences:
- Your own “sales story” and proof of being a sales champion with a track-record
- Innate ability to listen and build client relationships
- Experience in prospecting and selling essential
- Experience in managing or training a PLUS
- Experience in the office products industry a PLUS
- A teachable attitude / Responsible and resourceful
- Thrives working from home
- Prefers a 1099 status and flexibility over full time employment
- Possess an eye for detail
Business Development & Training Specialist responsibilities:
- “Practice what you preach” by prospecting and selling new clients using the sales methods we teach in our programs.
- Advising prospects on the best Methods in Motion training programs to improve their sales results.
Depending on the candidate’s qualifications and MnM’s future needs, additional responsibilities could include:
- Facilitate Methods in Motion programs to client organizations through virtual training sessions and/or onsite training programs.
- Follow up with Managers between programs, or after programs are completed, to ensure successful implementation of training methods.
- Review, evaluate and coach individual Sales Reps on their recorded sales calls.
- Interview clients’ Sales Representatives by phone prior to programs, to aid in program customization.
- Assist with customization of PowerPoint slides, sales scenarios, etc. for trainings.
- Help Methods in Motions’ clients assess potential hires. (Clients’ candidates are given a role-play script as part of the interview process, which is recorded and evaluated for performance.)
This role is an Independent Contractor position with uncapped earning potential. Specific compensation details will be provided when the candidate talks with the hiring Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing team, make a tremendous impact and not feel like a number! This is a work from home position. A phone will be provided. Methods in Motion wants to invest in you and equip you to succeed, with initial on-boarding and ongoing training and coaching. 360o feedback is a component of our culture.
To apply for this position, please call us at 678-388-9629 and leave us a voicemail with your “sales story” and the reason(s) why we should call you back. This step must be completed before sending us your resume.
Thank you for your interest!